BOARDING RULES AND REGULATIONS
BREAKING IN PERIOD
Upon Joining Cadet College Lahore, Cadets have to be broken into a new discipline. Invariably they have to be reclaimed from past routine and habits. Consequently Cadets are not allowed to meet Parents/ Guardians during the breaking-in period, which is normally of 12 weeks duration. Any variation or extension in the breaking-in period will be at the discretion of College Authorities which will not be questioned.
Leave other than the holidays authorized by the College will not be granted except in very exceptional circumstances of genuine nature. No leave will be granted for attending a wedding, except the wedding of real brothers and sisters.
Parents/ Guardians can visit their sons/wards only on visiting Sundays at following time with period Telephonic conversation:-
a. 9.00 am to 12.00 pm (Round the Year )
b. 2.30 pm to 04.30 pm (October to March)
c. 4.30 pm to 06.30 pm (April to September)
Cadets are not allowed to invite their relatives/ guests to the Boarding Wings, Dormitories, Academic Blocks, Cafeteria or to any part of the college building beyond the Administration Block.
Parents are not allowed to visit Boarding Dormitories, Lecture Halls or Training Area. They can meet Administrative Staff in their offices even on Sundays during visiting hours with prior telephonic appointment.
1. Fee is payable on Three Monthly, Six Monthly / Annual Basis.
2. All Fee and Funds are Non Refundable.
3. Fee can be deposited online through Bank, Bank Drafts or in Cash.
4. Fee must be deposited by the 15th of the month preceding the new term.
5. A Late Fee Fine of Rs. 100/- per day may be imposed for the First ten days and Rs. 500/- per day up to the 5th of next month where after the cadet’s name will be struck off the Rolls and Readmission fee may be charged. Cases of Ill discipline, Lying Stealing, Use of abusive language and Immoral conduct will also be penalized.
6. All Fees and Funds are subject to revision to offset the inflation due to, ever increasing costs of Electricity, Fuel, Alternate power Generation and services expenses and rising costs of all commodities.
7. Any increase shall be made only when absolutely essential and would depend upon the factors mentioned above to be decided by the College Managing Committee which will be binding.
8. Parental cooperation is solicited in maintaining and enhancing the college standards, quality of education and various facilities.
9. No Cadet will be allowed to appear in Term or Board Exams unless his fees are paid upto date.
10. Name of any Cadet absenting from College consecutively for seven days with out any application may be struck off College Rolls. Re-admission is subject to approval of College Managing Committee.
11. Concession cases seeking premature withdrawal will be charged at full rate of fee.
12. The College Management reserves all the rights to make changes/ amendments in the College Prospectus and Rules and Regulations as and when necessary. Parents are requested to update them selves about such changes which are notified also on the College Website.
Registration Fee - - - - - -- - - - - - - - Rs. 5000/-
Admission Fee - - - - - - - - - - - -- Rs. 5000/-
Fees are Payable on Three/ Six Monthly/ Annual Basis.
Special fee concessions are made for deserving cases.
Cadet’s Monthly Pocket Money, Laundry and Extra Messing Expenses will be debited to Cadet’s Personal Account respectively as per demand.
Books, Stationery and Miscellaneous Requirements of Cadets will be arranged at prevalent market rates.
MAINTENANCE OF COLLEGE BUILDING/ EQUIPMENT
- All Cadets will ensure that they do not damage college building, Furniture, Electrical or electronic equipment.
- Any Cadet causing damage to College Building or equipment will be penalized.
- One third of the Gross College Charges ore diverted for maint of College Building and College Equipment particularly during the three months of summer vacations.
- Parents will appreciate that every equipment has a fixed life and needs replacement and maintenance after a certain period. Parental cooperation and understanding in this respect will be appreciated.
MEETING WITH PRINCIPAL
Parents can meet Principal, Vice Principal or Deputy Principal with prior telephonic appointment in order to discuss the Academic Progress or conduct of their ward. Such meetings will be arranged in the Administration Block or Principal's Office only.
Cadets are not permitted to make telephone calls to their parents, relatives or friends or receive calls from outside except on Sundays. Arrangements exist to make or to receive calls in the Administration Block. Calls make by Cadets to the parents will be charged.
Any damage to College Property, Equipment or Instructional Aids by any Cadet will be made good by the Cadet's Parents or Guardians.